How to make the most irresistible bacon - and why you will never go back to cooking it the old-fashioned way
How to make the most irresistible baconAh, bacon. This delicious salty-sweet snack can make any meal feel like a special occasion. But if you're used to cooking it the old-fashioned way—in a frying pan—then you probably dread the mess and hassle that comes with it. Let's not even talk about the burns and grease splatters that come with the territory.
The good news is, there's a better way to make bacon - one that will give you evenly cooked, crisp bacon EVERY TIME.
Introducing: Baking your bacon in the oven!
Baking your bacon is a no-mess, easy way to get that perfect crisp every time.
Feeding a crowd? No problem. This method is designed to make large batches of bacon in one go. Whip up tasty bacon while you tackle the rest of your meal prep.
By following these simple steps , you will never go back to frying your bacon the old-fashioned way again.
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Place the bacon in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Evenly spacing out the bacon strips will help ensure even cooking.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes - the length of time depends on your desired crispness.
4. Remove bacon from the oven and place it on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess grease.
6. Cleanup is simple - just let the foil and grease cool, fold together, and toss it all in the trash.
That's all there is to it! With these simple steps, you can make perfectly crisp bacon.
I promise, once you've tried baking your bacon in the oven, you won't look back! No more splattering grease all over your stovetop or struggling to get your bacon crisp and evenly cooked.
- Eliminates the mess and hassle of stovetop cooking. No more grease splattering all around your kitchen.
- Allows you to reclaim your time. You are able to set the oven temperature, pop the bacon in, and forget it until you hear the timer go off.
- Saves energy by only heating up your oven once for multiple batches of bacon.
- Achieves perfect results every time Simply adjust the cooking time to your desired crispness and the thickness of your bacon.
- Your favorite frying pan misses you.
- You have to own large cookie sheets (check these out here). Seriously, using bacon as an excuse for needing beautiful, large baking sheets?
- If you're cooking a couple pieces, it may be faster to use the frying pan method (check out this life-saving splatter screen). But for big batches, the oven wins hands down.
- You get to smell the deliciousness of bacon cooking in your oven, but then you can't taste it until it's cooled down, which feels like an eternity. But trust us. The wait is worth it!
Baking bacon in the oven is a no-mess, easy way to make perfect, crisp bacon every time. It eliminates the mess and hassle of stovetop cooking, reclaims your time, saves energy by only heating up your oven once for multiple batches of bacon, and achieves perfect results every time.
What's more, it also allows you to cook large batches in one go!
So if you're looking for an easy solution to making delicious bacon without all the fuss then this method is just what you need. Give it a try today – I'm sure you won't regret it!