Made in: China
Brand Headquarters: Belgium
We ship all orders from our store in Muskegon, Michigan. Most products ship out within 1-2 business days from purchase. Tracking information will be emailed to you when your order ships.
Orders over $49 ship free. Orders less than $49 have a shipping and handling charge of $4.99 to help cover some of the cost of packaging and shipping. This allows us to continue offering low priced products at a reasonable price.
If you have any questions about shipping or orders, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We typically respond to emails within one business day.
We're simple people, so we try to keep our policies simple. We realize that not everything purchased is a winner, and so returns do happen. Here are the simple rules for a return:
1. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging.
2. Returns must be shipped back within 30 days of delivery.
3. Returns that do not adhere to rules 1 and 2 MAY be given a partial refund depending on product condition and return timing.
4. Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. If your product has arrived damaged from Shipping or has a manufacturing defect, we may choose to provide a pre-paid return label or send a replacement item.
5. All returns should be mailed to:
2530 Sun Dolphin Dr.
Muskegon, MI 49444
That's it. It's that simple. We want you to buy from us, but more than that, we want you to LOVE the products that you receive. If you don't and decide a return is right for you, we understand. If you're having issues getting an item returned, simply reach out to us at email@example.com
Welcome to your new “go-to” for quality housewares – save time and money by buying quality the first time (without breaking the bank).
We’ve been working hard for nearly a decade bringing you the best products from the best brands at the best prices.
Because we sell through our own website, you can purchase knowing that you’re dealing with REAL people who know about the products you’re looking at (not some support rep in another country, or an even more annoying
Feel free to give us a call at (231) 563-6539 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – our retail store is open 10AM – 6PM EST Mon-Sat, and we respond to calls and emails during that time. We can even take your order over the phone if you’re more comfortable with that!
We look forward to providing you a BETTER online shopping experience!
I was hesitant to buy these at first given reviews here and from other pro cooking sites talking about how ceramic pans tend to start out non-stick but lose it over time. At first, I found the same was true - for the first few months, they were super non-stick - eggs practically flew around the pan. But slowly, things started sticking more - especially eggs. But then I did something amazing - I read the FAQ on the Web site. :-) And it has a simple tip - if things start sticking, use a simple melamine sponge, wipe it several times with hot water. IT WORKS.
Using a simple, cheap melamine sponge about once every week or two, depending on what we've used the pan for that week, keeps it very non-stick. Otherwise, we just wash it with soap and water normally.
GreenPan - include a melamine sponge with every pan AND put a note about this in the box! This is an amazing tip and will avoid the negative reviews some leave.
* Great cooking performance - good browning, good balance of heat sensitivity and performance
* Easy clean up
* Very non stick (don't forget the melamine sponge) - I found that I needed to use the melamine sponge more (e.g. once a week) when cooking at higher heats or with stickier foods and less (every 1-3 weeks) when just using it frequently for things like eggs
* Look great
* Grill pan is great - has now replaced our beloved Griddler for most things
* Nice, sturdy, well-fitting lids
* Good price for what you get - good looking, ceramic non-stick pans with good browning
* Have been using the fry pan for 6 months and it's still non-stick and going strong
* Great handles - comfy and oven-safe
* Oven safe
* They don't recommend very high heat. Not too much of a con given how well this sautes and browns at medium-high heat
* Somewhat sensitive to heat changes - this is a good or bad thing depending on what you're cooking. Sometimes I prefer a pan with a thicker bottom and slower reaction, other times something with faster reaction like these is great.
* Doesn't include a melamine sponge or directions in the box to use it periodically - in just my experience, this is necessary to keep the pans and the cook happy.
These pans are so easy to cook with I am inspired to cook again. To make soups, stews, pancakes, grill and try out new recipes. This has to be the best purchase for my kitchen I have ever made. I will never buy a different brand. When you have the best why try anything else. I am hoping for bakeware set.
We have owned non-stick cookware over the years, and I was in the market for a set that would actually last longer than a few months. After quite a bit of research, this brand of cookware stood out for what I was looking for in the type of non-stick material and expected durability. I've used them every day for a month so far and can say they are excellent as compared to every other non-stick pan I have used in the past. They warm up very quickly and evenly, no need for any additional sprays, and once cooled, they are easily cleaned (follow directions) with little effort. I like that the pots and pans all have interchangeable lids, which fit very well. So far, I have no complaints at all about the set. Even though the product advertises that it can be used with metal utensils, I use a full set of silicone utensils that I already have, so I am not able to comment on how those effect the non-stick coating over time.