Superb Canning Lids - Regular Mouth Mason Jar Lids
Avid canners are dancing in their kitchens when they use these mason jar lids.
WHY? Because they have found the solution to inferior canning jar lids. No more wasting bushels of food because their mason jar lids didn't seal or even worse, have rusted!
Superb Canning Lids are TRULY superb. Don't just take our word for it, here are the facts:
- MADE IN THE USA! The family that manufactures these lids has been canning for over 5 generations.
- FIVE layers of corrosion protection. The company developed a patent-pending QuinTek protection. This multi-layer approach is there to protect your food AND you.
- No more discovering rust when you open a jar of crunchy dill pickles.
- BPA Free AND FDA Compliant. Don't worry about unhealthy chemicals seeping into your food from jar seals made overseas. These are lids you can trust.
- One lid - many uses! Safe for pressure canning, water bath canning, and simply storing food.
- THICKER RUBBER! All canners know this is where the "rubber meets the road". Press your fingernail into the rubber ring and watch it bounce back!
- No more wondering if the jar sealed, listen for the cheerful "popping" sound.
- More vacuum therefore longer-lasting seal. This manufacturer takes quality SERIOUSLY and has calibrated the lid to ensure more vacuum has been retained in your canning jars.
- EXTRA WIDE rubber ring. The blue rubber ring is wider than previously manufactured canning lids. This allows you to place the lid with confidence on a wide variety of jars from antique to new quart and pint jars.
- These superb lids have passed rigorous testing by both internal and third-party laboratories. Superb has taken the stress out of canning!
No need to stress about your mason canning jars sealing properly or even worse, coming unsealed during storage!
The care taken in the Superb manufacturing process has taken the stress out of canning. Simply tighten the canning jar band with three fingers and can away!
You "can can" like you always dreamed of without the stress of worrying that the food you need to feed your family may go bad due to a faulty seal.
Do you love to listen the the music of canning? Do you strain to listen for the "ping" sound as your regular mouth canning jars cool on the kitchen counter?
Don't be alarmed when you use these regular mouth jar lids for the first time! Their "popping" sound is slightly louder and deeper than the other leading brands because of the thickness of the lid and the strength of the seal. The quality is evident in even the music of sealing jars!
Superb Sealing Solutions set out to make a superior canning jar lid at a affordable price, and they did!
Where did Superb Sealing Solutions Come from?
Here's the story:
In 2020, there were no canning jar lids to be found. An Amish community approached an automotive manufacturer friend for help. There were no jar lids, and the ones available were inferior quality!
The automotive manufacturer commenced researching. Quality rubber, rust defense, and proper seals were already a part of their "wheelhouse". They evaluated and tested current, top selling brand's products such as Kerr and Ball jar lids. Recognizing flaws in the lids on the market, they worked tirelessly to produce a lid that was "Superb". Thus, Superb Sealing Solutions was born.
Need other canning supplies???
<<< Shop Wide Mouth Canning Lids >>>
<<< Check Out Plastic Pour Lids for Mason Jars >>>
<<< Click Here to Shop Entire Selection of Canning Essentials >>>
Do canning lids expire?
No. You can store and use the lids for many years. The common "rule of thumb" is to use your canning jar lids within 5 years.
How tight should I tighten my mason jar lids?
We recommend tightening your canning jar rings using only three fingers. This leaves room for the air to escape during processing. Lids should be lightly tightened to prevent lids from buckling.
Which is better wide mouth or regular canning jars?
Regular mouth works better with items that are able to be poured. Wide mouth canning jars are recommended for use with items that are larger.
Will one size lid fit quart, pint, half pint, and gallon jars?
Yes, simply determine if the jar has a regular mouth or a wide mouth. The lids are designed to fit jars of various capacities.
Do canning bands / rings come with these lids?
No. Because canning bands can be reused constantly, this set only includes bulk canning lids.
Made in: USA
About Kooi Housewares
Welcome to your new “go-to” for quality housewares – save time and money by buying quality the first time (without breaking the bank).
We’ve been working hard for nearly a decade bringing you the best products from the best brands at the best prices.
Because we sell through our own website, you can purchase knowing that you’re dealing with REAL people who know about the products you’re looking at (not some support rep in another country, or an even more annoying
Feel free to give us a call at (231) 563-6539 or shoot us an email at email@example.com – our retail store is open 10AM – 6PM EST Mon-Sat, and we respond to calls and emails during that time. We can even take your order over the phone if you’re more comfortable with that!
We look forward to providing you a BETTER online shopping experience!
We ship all orders from our store in Muskegon, Michigan. Most products ship out within 1-2 business days from purchase. Tracking information will be emailed to you when your order ships.
Orders over $49 ship free. Orders less than $49 have a shipping and handling charge of $4.99 to help cover some of the cost of packaging and shipping. This allows us to continue offering low priced products at a reasonable price.
If you have any questions about shipping or orders, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We typically respond to emails within one business day.
We're simple people, so we try to keep our policies simple. We realize that not everything purchased is a winner, and so returns do happen. Here are the simple rules for a return:
1. To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging.
2. Returns must be shipped back within 30 days of delivery.
3. Returns that do not adhere to rules 1 and 2 MAY be given a partial refund depending on product condition and return timing.
4. Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping. If your product has arrived damaged from Shipping or has a manufacturing defect, we may choose to provide a pre-paid return label or send a replacement item.
5. All returns should be mailed to:
2530 Sun Dolphin Dr.
Muskegon, MI 49444
That's it. It's that simple. We want you to buy from us, but more than that, we want you to LOVE the products that you receive. If you don't and decide a return is right for you, we understand. If you're having issues getting an item returned, simply reach out to us at email@example.com